Allsup is dedicated to providing volunteer support and resources to various community organizations.
Held in downtown Belleville, Illinois, the show draws thousands of visitors to the region and provides a significantly positive financial and cultural impact for the community.
The three-day event includes programs that feature student artists and a high school art competition. It has been ranked in the top five art shows in the nation since 2007.
- American Red Cross
- Bethany Place
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Illinois
- Call For Help, Inc.
- Central Illinois Community Blood Center
- Chestnut Health Systems
- Christian Activity Center (CAC) – East St. Louis
- Family Hospice
- Living Independently Now Center Inc. (LINC)
- MINDS Eye Information Service
- Project ARK
- Salvation Army
- Tanzania Medical Mission Team
- United Way of Greater St. Louis
- Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois